Category | Smartphone
Razer Gaming Phone
What’s up Razer Lover. as you know form our last post that Razer will showing us their new gaming smartphone. Now ! It has been released and today we are going to give you the specifications of this ultimate invention in mobile entertainment.
So, what kind of specifications for smartphone do you really want? A nice smarthone with a big RAM? Or maybe a smarphone with a great user interface? Now, it’s all real with Razer Gaming Smartphone. You may already know that Razer has had a big name in the gaming industry with their products, especially the hardware like mouse, keyboard, headset, and manymore. In this modern era where the technologies development become famous, Razer tried to make something different in their products. They make a gaming smartphone called Razer Phone.
Here are the specifications :
- Qualcomm’s ultra-speedy Snapdragon 835 chip, the same one that powers flagships like the Pixel 2 and the Galaxy S8
- A big ol’ 4,000mAh battery
- 8GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage, plus a microSD slot for expansion
- Dual 12-megapixel cameras on the rear with different levels of optical zoom — one wide angle, one telephoto.
- 8-megapixel cam on the front
- As with the Nextbit Robin, they’ve hidden the fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side
- 802.11a/b/g/n/AC, Bluetooth 4.2, and NFC
- It’ll run Android Nougat 7.1.1 at launch, with plans to update to Android Oreo (8.0) in the first quarter of 2018.
- A 5.72 inch, 120hz display — meaning the screen refreshes super-fast for smoother scrolling and animation/movement in games. The iPad Pro tablet has a 120hz screen, but it looks like Razer might be the first to market with a 120hz display in a phone
You can also read in their Official Razer Website.
Let’s check this Razer Official Video :